2020 MN Virtual Field Trip & Activity EXPO
Exhibitor Information & Registration. . . Start on This Page
THE 2020 MN FIELD TRIP & ACTIVITY VIRTUAL EXPO is in our 10th year and this year we’re ONLINE. It’s a friendly way for providers like you and planners to casually engage via live ZOOM meetings. Regarding content for each presentation, choose from the following 3 suggested formats:
– General Presentation
– Demonstration (what the students will see and experience – an actual abbreviated program of yours for the adult planners to see & experience)
– Workshop (for exhibitors with presentation content for adults or students, such a character development, etc)bookings in a roundtable setting on ZOOM! Please RSVP to attend.
August – October, 2020 • M-F each of 9 weeks / 9am-3pm timeslots available each day
Exhibitors host their ZOOM meeting(s), presenting to planners from home or office computers.
WHO’S INVITED TO ATTEND?
Planners from 6 unique categories who book Youth & Adult Activities
1. SCHOOLS & EDUCATION • public, private & charter schools, homeschool co-ops
2. YOUTH RECREATION • community ed, park & recs, afterschools, childcare, scouts, churches, youth orgs
3. ACTIVE BOOMERS & SENIORS • retirement groups, alumni groups, active adult orgs & clubs, senior facilities
4. LEISURE GROUP TRAVEL • tour operators, travel clubs, group leaders, student groups
5. EVENT & ACTIVITY PLANNERS • serving companies, non-profits, employee clubs
6. FUNDRAISING BUYERS • schools, sports clubs, PTAs/PTOs, booster clubs, non-profits
ATTENDEES WILL BE LOOKING FOR…
Educational, recreational & fundraising activities & services for students, youth, families, active adults, and seniors.
- ONLINE Classes, Instruction, Activities, Programs & Camps;
- ONSITE Activities, programs & entertainment (in-person at schools and at client sites);
- OUTBOUND Field trips, travel and tours, entertainment, birthday parties, etc. to your location
- FUNDRAISING – From local products and services to online fundraising.
Last year (2019) more than 650 planners attended our in-person EXPO. By being virtual we’ll be able to reach deeper into greater MN and the surrounding shoulder states (WI, IA, NE, SD, ND).
$65 per each ZOOM presentation (exhibitors can choose to present up to 3 times during the 2 months at $65 per presentation). Current Partners: no charge for up to 3 presentations.
After the EXPO, exhibitors will receive the full list of attendees.
Contact Mark Peterson at 612-518-8353 or [email protected].
After completing the following exhibitor registration form, click on the button: SCHEDULE YOUR ZOOM PRESENTATION.