2020 MN Virtual Field Trip & Activity EXPO
Exhibitor Information & Registration. . . Start on This Page
THE 2020 MN FIELD TRIP & ACTIVITY VIRTUAL EXPO is in our 10th year and this year we’re ONLINE. It’s a friendly way for providers like you and planners to casually engage via live ZOOM meetings. Regarding content for each presentation, choose from the following 3 suggested formats:
– General Presentation
– Demonstration (what the students will see and experience – an actual abbreviated program of yours for the adult planners to see & experience)
– Workshop (for exhibitors with presentation content for adults or students, such a character development, etc)bookings in a roundtable setting on ZOOM! Please RSVP to attend.
August – October, 2020 • M-F each of 9 weeks / 9am-3pm timeslots available each day
Exhibitors host their ZOOM meeting(s), presenting to planners from home or office computers.
WHO’S INVITED TO ATTEND?
Planners from 6 unique categories who book Youth & Adult Activities
1. SCHOOLS & EDUCATION • public, private & charter schools, homeschool co-ops
2. YOUTH RECREATION • community ed, park & recs, afterschools, childcare, scouts, churches, youth orgs
3. ACTIVE BOOMERS & SENIORS • retirement groups, alumni groups, active adult orgs & clubs, senior facilities
4. LEISURE GROUP TRAVEL • tour operators, travel clubs, group leaders, student groups
5. EVENT & ACTIVITY PLANNERS • serving companies, non-profits, employee clubs
6. FUNDRAISING BUYERS • schools, sports clubs, PTAs/PTOs, booster clubs, non-profits
ATTENDEES WILL BE LOOKING FOR…
Educational, recreational & fundraising activities & services for students, youth, families, active adults, and seniors.
- ONLINE Classes, Instruction, Activities, Programs & Camps;
- ONSITE Activities, programs & entertainment (in-person at schools and at client sites);
- OUTBOUND Field trips, travel and tours, entertainment, birthday parties, etc. to your location
- FUNDRAISING – From local products and services to online fundraising.
Last year (2019) more than 650 planners attended our in-person EXPO. By being virtual we’ll be able to reach deeper into greater MN and the surrounding shoulder states (WI, IA, NE, SD, ND).
After the EXPO, exhibitors will receive the full list of attendees.
$65 to present. Current Partners: no charge for up to 3 presentations.
Contact Mark Peterson at 612-518-8353 or [email protected].
After completing the following exhibitor registration form, click on the button: SCHEDULE YOUR ZOOM PRESENTATION.