Welcome! Get your 2018 EXPO Exhibitor Information here…
Date: Monday, August 6, 2018
Location: Target Field… in the Delta 360 Club (formerly known as the Legends Club)
Time: 9am – 3pm
• If you have read this entire page and are ready to register, click HERE.
• If you want to see the growing list of 2018 exhibitors, click HERE.
Your name, information and drawing giveaway will be published on this list after you register… most of the attendees will look over this list before (and after) this year’s EXPO…
MORE ABOUT THE EXPO
In 2018 (our 8th Expo), we are inviting hundreds of planners & buyers from 5 group markets.
The serious planners attend. Each planner represents dozens, 100s or even 1,000’s of group members or company employees.
In 2017, 650 educators, planners & buyers attended, representing 500,000+ group members.
CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTOS FROM THE 2017 EXPO AT UNION DEPOT!
1. SCHOOLS & EDUCATION (includes schools, staff, admin to homeschool co-ops)
2. YOUTH RECREATION (includes park & rec, community ed, scouts, churches and more)
3. ACTIVE BOOMERS (from active adult organizations, retirement groups & clubs to senior care)
4. GROUP TRAVEL (from tour operators and group leaders to travel clubs)
5. CORPORATE MARKET (new in 2018 – includes corporate, govmt, education & non-profit)
REGISTER TO EXHIBIT:
WHEN: Monday, August 6, 2018
WHERE: Target Field’s DELTA 360 CLUB (formerly the Legends Club) in Downtown Minneapolis
TIME: 9am – 3pm
REGISTRATION: First come, first served. See details below.
1. PICK YOUR EXHIBIT SPACE:
If you haven’t done so already, please first select 3 exhibit space options:
Select your top 3 exhibit space choices from the atrium maps (black means it’s already reserved)…
– The OVERVIEW MAP provides an overview of the entire Target Field exhibit area.
– The Puckett Atrium Map shows Premium exhibit spaces ($100 upgrade per space).
– The Carew Atrium Map shows the standard exhibit spaces (regular pricing).
– The 573 Atrium Map – as of 6/8, the 573 Atrium is FULL
When registering, tell us your top 3 location choices. A black exhibit space means it’s not available.
If you don’t tell us any choices, or if they are already reserved, we will assign. 1st come, 1st served.
Library Partners get an exhibit space at no charge. An upgrade in the Puckett Atrium is $100.
– PUCKETT ATRIUM – $495 (see registration maps to select location preferences)
– 573 ATRIUM & CAREW ATRIUMS – $395 (see maps to select location preferences)
After June 15, add $50 to the price of each exhibit space.
• Custom Upgrades and Sponsorships are available (determined per exhibitor):
– Unique Promotion in emails, USPS mailings, and in the EXPO Program
* EXHIBIT SPACE – each exhibitor gets a 6′ table and 2 chairs. No pipe and drape.
* TABLE COVERING – Bring a tablecloth for your 6′ table. We will bring a few extra tablecloths (navy blue or orange) if you forget yours.
* EXHIBITOR BAGS – Useful to distribute your information more easily and also more memorable with your logo displayed.
* WIFI – Use Target Field’s, or your phone’s hotspot.
• EXHIBIT SET UP TIME
Monday, August 6
6 am – 8:15 am
• EXHIBITOR MEETING (prior to the start of the Expo)
8:15 am in the Puckett Atrium (see the map)
• EXHIBIT HOURS
Monday, August 6
9am – 3pm
• MORNING WORKSHOP
10:30 am – Speaker: to be determined
• AFTERNOON WORKSHOP
1:00 pm – Speaker: Dr Tyronne Carter, America’s Fun Science
• EXHIBIT TAKE DOWN TIME
Monday, August 6
3pm – 4pm
For questions regarding exhibiting, please contact:
Thank you! It’s going to be another great EXPO!