2022 MN Field Trip EXPO
ABOUT THE 2022 MN EXPO. . .
Produced by the MN FIELD TRIP & ACTIVITY LIBRARY and HAVE FUN BIKING, the annual EXPO is a free-to-attend in-person event featuring Minnesota’s BEST educational & recreational programs, activities, travel destinations, and fundraising opportunities! For youth to adults! Groups to clubs, families & friends to individuals!
- Online Classes & Livestream Programs
- Onsite Assemblies, Classes & Programs that can come your site
- Outbound Field Trips, Activities, Attractions, Tours and Travel Destination
SURPRISES ARE PLANNED FOR AUGUST 2022! Stay tuned!
- SCHOOLS & EDUCATORS – Public/Private/Charter, Community Ed, Homeschool Co-ops
- YOUTH GROUPS – Park & Rec, Libraries, afterschool, Scouts, Church & Youth Organizations,
- FAMILIES AND FRIENDS – From individuals to family groups, we invite you to join us, too!
- ACTIVE ADULTS & SENIORS – Professional retirement groups, Senior Groups, Alumni Groups, Church Groups
- GROUP TOUR PLANNERS – Operators, Receptives, Charter, Travel & Affinity Clubs, Group Leaders
- ADVENTURE PLANNERS – Travel & event planning for the consumer and corporate markets. From families to activity planners looking for healthy adventures for personal to organizational team-building and employee activities.
- FUNDRAISING BUYERS – All types of fundraising programs for schools, clubs, youth and adult groups, churches and more!
“Yes, it is amazing! Lots of resources and very organized!”
J. Schaaf, District Curriculum Coordinator, New Horizon, Blaine
“Exhibitors came with programs and creative ideas that helped so much! They are so willing to work with us, and to customize to meet our needs.”
P. Tuma, New Brighton Parks & Recreation Dept, New Brighton
“What an awesome way to see the many different opportunities for field trips in Minnesota! There were way more possibilities than I could even imagine! They also provided workshops on how to find and write grants to help cover costs of the field trips! It was a great time to connect with other colleagues in the state and to see the wide variety of field trips out there!”
L. Schoneman, Teacher, Albert Lea Area Schools
“I found useful information not only for the school I was working at, but for the youth group at our church.”
B. Hanssen, Substitute Teacher, Albert Lea School District
“Great experience!!! Check it out!! Lots of great educational ideas!! Lots of freebies!! What teacher doesn’t love that!!!”
T. Mikkelson, High School Math Teacher, Red Wing Schools
“An amazing event! The exhibitors are all about providing superior experiences for our kids. The day is unprecedented with the variety, action, and exposure to opportunities. Do NOT miss!”
M. Hauck, Elementary Teacher, Pine Harbor Christian Academy, Hastings
“I had been setting up field trips for our students for years and spent a lot of time looking for places to tour or bring in speakers to our programs. In one day, I had field trip ideas, phone numbers and contacts to call. Saved so much valuable time.”
V. Lambrecht, Work Based Learning Coordinator, SW Metro, Shakopee
“I’m ALWAYS looking for tour ideas, and I LOVE what you do!”
L. Stolte, Group Leader, Happy Wanderers, Cottage Grove
“It’s awesome to get a big jump start on my school year field trips. I bring my calendar and book things right there on the spot. There is always something new to book that I know the kids will LOVE!”
K Kroll, Minnetonka Explorers Club.
Adventure Partners LLC
dba MN Field Trip EXPO, a division of the MN Field Trip Library
8014 Highway 55 #130
Minneapolis, MN 55427
Mark Peterson, President and Executive Producer