Bring your group to solve “Mission: Mystery of Trees” during the Arboretum’s Summer Field Trip! Available June 22 – August 14: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays.
Solve a series of mysteries, learn more about our exceptional trees and take away a tree-mendous plant of your own! $6/student
Arboretum Summer Field Trips for Groups 2020
Mission: Mystery of Trees
AGE 6 – 12
For groups of 12 or more students
Available June 22 – August 14: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays
Select a Time:
9:30-10:30 a.m. l 11 a.m.-noon l 1-2 p.m.
How much do we really know about our nearby neighbors, the trees? Solve a series of Arboretum mysteries as you learn more about our exceptional trees:
* See if you can pick out a tree from a lineup of suspects
* Uncover the mystery of why trees prefer to grow alone
* Use your powers of deduction to find the age of a tree
* Take away a tree-mendous plant of your own!
* Unlock the keys to keeping your plant alive and growing
Limit 75 students, Sensory Garden
$6/student, includes registration for one child, accompanying chaperones (1 adult per 10 students), and all supplies