OWATONNA CHAMBER & TOURISM
Owatonna • SE MN
• Community with Field Trips
• Multiple Educational & Recreational Activities & Events
• Numerous Field Trip & Student Travel Destinations
• Many support MN Education Standards
• Numerous Group-Friendly Hotels for Student Travel Overnights
Group Tour & Field Trip Planning
Tour guide services are available for tour buses, field trips, and large groups when reservations are made in advance of a visit. Group Tours are available for the following attractions:
• Historic Walking Tour
• National Farmers’ Bank
• Orphanage Museum
• Owatonna Arts Center
• Reptile & Amphibian Discovery Zoo
• Steele County History Center
• Village of Yesteryear
• Northrop House Tour & Etiquette Tea
• Step Back In Time Tour
- Spend a full day with your group on the Step Back in Time tour. Your tour will feature the Orphanage Museum, Village of Yesteryear, Steele County History Center, and National Farmers’ Bank. Morning or afternoon coffee/snack and lunch is included in this complete package. One call (800.423.6466), one price ($37/person).
Additional activities & attractions:
• Great Serengeti Indoor Water Park
• River Springs Outdoor Water Park
• Spare Time Entertainment (Laser Tag, Bowling, & Arcade)
• Rice Lake State Park
• Leo Rudolph Nature Reserve
• Kaplan’s Woods
• Oak View Pumpkin Patch
• Ultra Outlets of Medford
• Little Theatre of Owatonna
• Historic Downtown Owatonna
• Camp Pillsbury
Call 800.423.6466 today to book your next group tour!
After your tour, stop by other group-friendly businesses like Russell Stover Chocolates, the candy counter at Costas’ Candies and Restaurant, and the new fiber arts store, Straight River Rug Hooking and Fiber Arts. Check out our dining guide for restaurants that can accommodate large groups*.
Upon request we provide free welcome bags for your group. The bags include our visitor’s guide, attraction brochures, area coupons, maps, and an Owatonna pen and post-it.
With so much to see and do it’s hard to take in everything Owatonna has in just one day. We are happy to reach out to local lodging properties to secure room blocks for your group.
Owatonna Chamber & Tourism