OUR PARTNER PROGRAM HAS 4 MAIN MARKETING COMPONENTS.
• WEBSITES – 300,000+ pageviews by group planners
- MNFieldTripLibrary.org – an established, popular resource for MN field trips, activities and tours in education, recreation & leisure travel in MN – 200,000 pageviews
- LetsDoMN.com – a resource for healthy MN adventures for consumers & groups – 60,000 pageviews
• EMAIL MARKETING – 16% opens & 14% clicks
Pro-actively reach out to decision-makers…
We offer 7 unique co-op emails that are each sent every month to thousands of planners [subscribers] in our proprietary email lists (see above – each Alert has it’s own list)! You can pick and choose your target markets every month – depending on the time of year and buying/booking patterns of the consumers or group planners! Best of all… you control your message content for each market!
We send each of your Alert announcements to the planner group you want to reach – up to 3 times a month for 12 months! In 2021 we will send more than 2,000,000+ emails averaging 16% opens & 14% clicks.
AND THE RESULTS?
Planners kept opening & clicking Partner announcements in our Alerts every month during 2020 and the pandemic…
• Field Trip Alert – 24,851 opens • 3,966 clicks
• Active Boomers – 14,326 opens • 3,649 clicks
• LetsDoMN Healthy Adventures – 14,659 opens • 3,675 clicks
• Student Experiences – 20,985 opens • 2,773 clicks
• MN Group Travel – 13,970 opens • 3,217 clicks
• Fundraising – 26,910 opens • 1,806 clicks
TOTALS: 116,000 opens & 20,000 clicks in 2020!
And your email announcement doesn’t stop there!
After your announcements are each emailed during the year we then individually post them on our website’s homepage & blog, and then post to 3 social media platforms!
• GUIDES – 665,000 downloads & reads
- The MN FIELD TRIP GUIDE is a print and digital publication for educators and group leaders (both youth & adult) published once a year. Use it to promote your educational & recreational field trips, on-site assemblies, camps and fundraising for school and youth groups. Brought to group planning meetings for schools, city park & recs, afterschool, youth/adult activities.
- The LetsDoMN ADVENTURE GUIDE – An annual print & digital publication produced for event & group tour planners looking for indoor and outdoor adventures. Promoting attractions and community destinations with a directory and group tour itinerary stops.
- – Annual EXPO – This event is usually held the 2nd week every August – planners & group leaders for groups of all ages and types attend free. Partners get an exhibit table & the attendee list. Over the past 10 years a total of more than 4,000 planners have attended.
- – Annual SUMMER RESOURCE FAIR – This event is usually held the 2nd week every January – planners & group leaders looking for summer activities & camps attend free, and Partners get an exhibit table & the attendee list. Over the past 5 years a total of more than 1,000 planners have attended.
HERE’S WHAT PLANNERS & ATTENDEES SAY ABOUT THE LIBRARY…
“Yes, it is amazing! Lots of resources and very organized!”
J. Schaaf, District Curriculum Coordinator, New Horizon, Blaine
“Exhibitors came with programs and creative ideas that helped so much! They are so willing to work with us, and to customize to meet our needs.”
P. Tuma, New Brighton Parks & Recreation Dept, New Brighton
“What an awesome way to see the many different opportunities for field trips in Minnesota! There were way more possibilities than I could even imagine! They also provided workshops on how to find and write grants to help cover costs of the field trips! It was a great time to connect with other colleagues in the state and to see the wide variety of field trips out there!”
L. Schoneman, Teacher, Albert Lea Area Schools
“I found useful information not only for the school I was working at, but for the youth group at our church.”
B. Hanssen, Substitute Teacher, Albert Lea School District
“Great experience!!! Check it out!! Lots of great educational ideas!! Lots of freebies!! What teacher doesn’t love that!!!”
T. Mikkelson, High School Math Teacher, Red Wing Schools
“An amazing event! The exhibitors are all about providing superior experiences for our kids. The day is unprecedented with the variety, action, and exposure to opportunities. Do NOT miss!”
M. Hauck, Elementary Teacher, Pine Harbor Christian Academy, Hastings
“I had been setting up field trips for our students for years and spent a lot of time looking for places to tour or bring in speakers to our programs. In one day, I had field trip ideas, phone numbers and contacts to call. Saved so much valuable time.”
V. Lambrecht, Work Based Learning Coordinator, SW Metro, Shakopee
“I’m ALWAYS looking for tour ideas, and I LOVE what you do!”
L. Stolte, Group Leader, Happy Wanderers, Cottage Grove
“It’s awesome to get a big jump start on my school year field trips. I bring my calendar and book things right there on the spot. There is always something new to book that I know the kids will LOVE!”
K Kroll, Minnetonka Explorers Club.