On Monday, January 8, 2018, 100+ Suppliers met new & interested potential activity & field trip planners for all age groups!
Thank you for exhibiting!
Watch your email inbox for the list of attendees, plus thoughts from Mark Peterson about the event…
Again, thanks for exhibiting! Your energy and interest in providing quality activities for youth and adults really engaged the planners who attended. Attendees were so impress! They loved the opportunity to interview you in person! That energy transfers to them, and they will bring colleagues and tell friends to come next year!
Mark and Doug
Click HERE to see photos from the 2018 Summer Resource Fair!
– One 6′ table and 2 chairs
– Limited electricity – no charge – as available
– Contact List of attendees – as available
• SCHEDULE on Monday, January 8
Exhibit Setup: 9a-10:30a
Exhibitor Meeting: 10:30a
Exhibits Open: 11a-5p
End of SRF and Exhibit Breakdown: 5p
– Bring your materials in or out through either the main entrance (west side), or the NORTH entrance.
* EXHIBITS WITH ANIMALS – Your exhibit space location will take into consideration your animal and others in the exhibit area. Please leave your exhibit space clean.
* NAME TAGS – Please bring yours.
* FREE COFFEE & HOT CHOCOLATE – for exhibitors and attendees from 10:30am – 5pm.
* EXHIBITOR PRIZE DRAWINGS – We recommend offering one or more valuable drawings can be very worthwhile. Examples include field trips or an assembly for a school, class, or youth group. Collect contact information at your table and then contact the winner(s) after the EXPO. This have proven VERY successful in establishing relationships and growing business.
* EXHIBITOR BAGS – Useful for the attendees during and after our event. Helps you distribute your information easily and are also more memorable if you display your logo.
– EXHIBITOR PARKING is in the Fort Snelling lot (300 spaces) about 3 blocks from Base Camp. After unloading, please park in the the Fort Snelling lot. It’s a short walk, or take the shuttle. Let the attendees use the closer lots (see map below).
– SHUTTLE SERVICE – Continuous, free shuttle service will begin at 10am between Base Camp and the Fort Snelling parking lot and go all day.
Location: Base Camp (by Fort Snelling near the MSP airport) • A huge event and activity center operated by the Northern Star Council Boy Scouts of America. This was the location of the 2017 SRF this past January, our first SRF.
– $395 for providers who are not Partners in the MN Field Trip Library
– No charge for 2018 Partners in the MN Field Trip & Activity Library, but you must register.
– DEADLINE TO REGISTER: Friday, December 15, 2o17
SEE YOU AT THE 2018 SUMMER RESOURCE FAIR!
Note: This event is held annually every January. The EXPO will continue to be held each August.