January is when Summer Programs are Planned!
Be a Vendor and Get Spring, Summer & Fall Business!
From Youth to Active Adult Groups!
And the 2019 Summer Resource Fair is where you’ll find the planners!
Seriously, do you want to grow your summer business? Here’s a GREAT opportunity to meet summer planners who are “on the hunt” for providers like you!
On Tuesday, January 8, 2019…
If you perform for summer activities, camps, or offer field trips & tours for youth or adults… this event is always a very productive “one-stop-shopping” event for planners! Exhibitors get to talk with many planners at our annual Summer Resource Fair (last year 150+ attended representing more than 3,000 field trips). As an exhibitor, you will also experience Northern Star Scouting’s amazing new LEADERSHIP CENTER on the Base Camp campus (it just opened September 2018). Planners will come between 10am & 4pm… during their lunch hour, or for the entire day… and you can expect an enjoyable time as you talk with planners about what you’ll be able to provide their youth and adults! Our exhibitors discover lots of “NEW” every year… new planners, new coordinators, new group leaders – and more!
Who: Talk about your summer programs with planners, activity coordinators and group leaders actively planning – in person!
Where: Base Camp’s NEW Leadership Center
When: Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Exhibit Time: 10am – 4pm
Free Parking – Scroll down for map
Free Refreshments – Coffee, Tea & Hot Chocolate • 9am – 3pm
This event is produced to bring providers and entertainers – like you – together with:
– Park & Recreation Staff
– Community Education Directors & Staff
_ Afterschool/School Age Care Activity Staff
– Library Staff
– Educators – Planners of School Spring Field Trips
– Homeschool Co-op Groups
– Youth Organizations (scouts, YMCA, YWCA, 4-H, Boys & Girls Clubs, etc)
– Scout Leaders (boy & girl)
– Church Groups (all ages), and many more!
– Daycare Providers
– Tour Planners for all types and ages of groups
– Senior Center Directors & Staff
– Active Adult & Senior Organizations (retirement, fraternal, social groups, etc)
We work hard to bring the planners to the Summer Resource Fair… to meet YOU!
– We use our MN Field Trip Library marketing tools (email Alerts, website, Guides, conferences) to promote this event.
– Additionally, we use school, association, media & business communications (press releases & ads)
– Finally, we use direct mail and faxing to invite the attendees who mean the most to you.
Click HERE to see photos from the 2018 Summer Resource Fair!
– One 5′ x 18″ (schoolroom) table (chairs available if needed) notify us on registration if you would like more than one of these tables for your set-up.
– Limited electricity – no charge – as available
– Confidential Attendee List (Last year this list consisted of about 150 planners who attended.)
– $395 for providers who are not Partners in the MN Field Trip Library
After Friday, November 30, the price increases to $450.
– No charge for 2018 Partners in the MN Field Trip & Activity Library, (though you still must register).
– REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, December 14, 2o18
• SCHEDULE – Tuesday, January 8, 2019
6:30a-8a • Tables arrive and put in place prior to exhibit setup
8a-9:30a • Exhibit Setup
9a-4p • Shuttle Service to Fort Snelling Exhibitor Parking Lot
9:30a • Exhibitor Meeting (15 min)
10a-4p • Exhibits Open
4p • End of 2019 Summer Resource Fair – Exhibit breakdown & clean-up
– Bring your materials in or out through the main entrance of the Leadership Center (we are NOT in the Base Camp Activities Building).
* EXHIBITS WITH ANIMALS – Your exhibit space location will take into consideration your animal and others in the exhibit area. Please leave your exhibit space clean.
* NAME TAGS – Please bring your own.
* FREE COFFEE & HOT CHOCOLATE – for exhibitors and attendees from 9am – 3pm.
* EXHIBITOR PRIZE DRAWINGS – We recommend offering one or more valuable drawings. Examples include field trips or an assembly for a school, class, or youth group. Collect contact information at your table and then contact the winner(s) after the EXPO.
* EXHIBITOR BAGS – Encouraged if you have them.
– EXHIBITOR PARKING is in the Fort Snelling lot (300 spaces) about 3 blocks from Base Camp. After unloading, please park in the the Fort Snelling lot. It’s a short walk, or take the shuttle. Save the closer parking for the attendees.
– SHUTTLE SERVICE – Free shuttle service will begin at 9am between Base Camp and the Fort Snelling parking lot until 4pm.
– TEAR DOWN & CLEAN UP at the end of the event.
LOCATION: Base Camp LEADERSHIP CENTER (by Fort Snelling near the MSP airport) •Operated by the Northern Star Council Boy Scouts of America.
Thank you! We look forward to a great event!