Build your summer business this January!
Exhibit at the 2018 SUMMER RESOURCE FAIR on Monday, January 8th, 2018!
It’s relationship marketing at it’s best. Get to know the planners in person… when they are planning their summer!
Last year the 150 planners who attended represented more than 3,000 summer field trips & activities!
• The 2018 Summer Resource Fair – on Monday, January 8th, 2018 – is being held for planners of youth & adult summer programs (Community Education, Park & Recreation Departments, Libraries, Child Care, Churches, Scouts, Senior Organizations, etc). On January 8th you’ll have the opportunity to meet and discuss your programs and field trips with planners for the upcoming summer… right at the time when they are making program decisions for their many summertime activities!
Date: Monday, January 8, 2018
Exhibit Time: 11:00am-5:00pm
Doors Open at 11am
Cost for Planners to Attend: Free for planners of youth – adult summer programs
Exhibitor Price (First come, first served) – you will be assigned one 6′ exhibit table/2 chairs:
– MN Field Trip Library Partners: No cost for basic exhibit space. Partners MUST register.
– Non-Partners: $395 ($295 if reserved & paid by Friday, September 29, 2017)
Special Exhibit Space Placement: First come, first served for any special placement.
– $100 add-on for any specific booth location request (i.e., at front, or near front, etc) Please email email@example.com with your special request.
Deadline to Register to Exhibit: Friday, December 15, 2017
Location: Base Camp (by Fort Snelling near the MSP airport) • A huge event and activity center operated by the Northern Star Council Boy Scouts of America. This was the location of the 2017 SRF this past January, our first SRF.
• We are planning for about 120+exhibitors at Base Camp who will offer summer field trips, day trips, assemblies, performances, classes, camps and programs for all ages, types and sizes of groups, from youth to adult groups. First come, first served.
– One 6′ table (add’l tables not available) and 2 chairs
– Limited electricity (no charge if available)
– The Contact List of attendees
– No food service is available, please bring your own. Beverage vending machines available.
– For those with electric needs, bring 25′-50′ extension, power strip and GAFFER tape (doesn’t leave junk on floor like duct or gorilla tapes do).
– Please bring your own table cover and name tag.
– Free shuttle service all day from the Fort Snelling parking lot to Base Camp.
– $395 for providers who are not Partners in the MN Field Trip Library
SPECIAL – Save $100! $295 for reservation/payment by September 30, 2017. $395 after September 3oth.
– No charge for 2018 Partners in the MN Field Trip & Activity Library, but you must register.
– DEADLINE TO REGISTER: Friday, December 15, 2o17
SEE YOU AT THE 2018 SUMMER RESOURCE FAIR!
Note: This event is held annually every January. The EXPO will continue to be held each August.