DO YOU WANT TO GROW YOUR SUMMER BUSINESS?
Then join us on Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
Meet spring, summer & fall activity decision-makers IN-PERSON! They’ll be looking for you!
On Tuesday, January 7, 2020… We invite you to join us as an exhibitor at the annual SUMMER RESOURCE FAIR…
Here’s the EXHIBITOR LIST to date!
If you offer summer field trips & tours for youth or adults… or perform for Park & Recs, Community Eds, summer afterschool & SACC programs, and camps… or offer fundraising programs…this trade show is for you. Last year more than 225+ organizations came looking for ideas from about 100 exhibitors!
This January 7 these activity planners (and we’re expecting more this year!) will be coming back to the 2020 SRF to plan for more than 4,000 field trips, events and group “gigs” for their schools, churches, scouts and youth/adult groups, and you can meet them in person! It will be our 4th SRF trade show! This year expect to see more fundraising buyers attending at the SRF! We’ll be inviting more fundraising program decision-makers and planners!
And we’re back in the Base Camp TeamBuilding Center! Though we’re not in the Executive Center this year, Northern Star staff will be offering tours of their new facility during the 2020 SRF.
Planners will come from 10am – 3pm… even during their lunch hour… and you can expect an enjoyable time as you talk with planners about what they need, and how you can help them!
Who: YOU and PLANNERS talk – in person!
Where: Base Camp TeamBuilding Center
When: Tuesday, January 7, 2020
Exhibit Time: 10am – 3pm
Free Parking – Scroll down for map
Free Refreshments – Coffee, Tea & Hot Chocolate • 8am – 2pm
This event is produced to bring providers and entertainers – like you – together with:
– Park & Recreation Staff
– Community Education Directors & Staff & Afterschool/School Age Care Activity Staff
– Educators – Planners of School Spring Field Trips
– Homeschool Co-op Groups
– Youth Organizations (scouts, YMCA, YWCA, 4-H, Boys & Girls Clubs, etc)
– Scout Leaders (boy & girl)
– Church Groups (all ages), and many more!
– Leisure Group Travel Planners for all types and ages of groups
– Senior Programs & Senior Centers Directors & Staff
– Active Adult & Senior Organizations (SMERF, retired, fraternal, social groups,travel, etc)
We work hard to bring the planners to the Summer Resource Fair… to meet YOU!
– We use our MN Field Trip Library marketing tools (email Alerts, website, Guides, conferences) to promote this event.
– We promote the SRF at association, media & business communications (press releases & ads) and events
– Finally, we use direct mail to invite the attendees who mean the most to you.
Click HERE to see photos from the 2019 Summer Resource Fair!
EXHIBIT PACKAGE & PRICING
– REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, December 13, 2019
• EXHIBIT PACKAGE
– One 6′ table and 2 chairs
– Limited electricity – no charge – as available
– Confidential Attendee List (Last year this list consisted of about 150 planners who attended.)
IF YOU ARE A FULL PARTNER:
– No charge for 2019 Partners in the MN Field Trip & Activity Library, (though you still must register).
IF YOU ARE NOT A PARTNER:
– $395 for providers who are not Partners in the MN Field Trip Library
After Friday, November 29, the price increases to $450.
* EXHIBITS WITH ANIMALS – Please leave your exhibit space clean.
* NAME TAGS – Please bring your own.
* EXHIBITOR PRIZE DRAWINGS – If you hold a drawing(s), collect contact information at your exhibit space, hold the drawing and contact the winner(s) after the SRF.
* EXHIBITOR PARKING is in the Fort Snelling lot (300 spaces) about 3 blocks from Base Camp. After unloading, please park in the the Fort Snelling lot. It’s a short walk, or take the shuttle. Save the closer parking for the attendees.
* SHUTTLE SERVICE – Free shuttle service will begin at 9am between Base Camp and the Fort Snelling parking lot until 4pm.
* TEAR DOWN at the end of the event. Please clean up, return your chairs to the chair cart.
* CONFIDENTIAL ATTENDEE LIST – We will send the attendee list to the person who submitted the exhibitor registration form. It will contain all the information that we have been provided by attendees. Do not share this list with anyone, and you can use it in your marketing.
• SCHEDULE – Tuesday, January 7, 2020
7a-9a • Exhibit Setup – please have your exhibit space ready at 9am. Chairs for exhibitors are available in the chair carts.
9:15am • Exhibitor Meeting (15 min)
9a-4p • Shuttle Service to Fort Snelling Exhibitor Parking Lot
10a-3p • Exhibits Open
3p • End of 2020 Summer Resource Fair – Exhibit breakdown & clean-up until 4pm
LOCATION: Base Camp TeamBuilding Center (by Fort Snelling near the MSP airport) • Operated by Northern Star Council BSA.
There are 3 FREE parking lots to use during your visit to the Summer Resource Fair at Base Camp…
1. The Base Camp Parking Lot (has been made larger to accommodate more cars)
2. Parking Lot 2 (just across the street from Base Camp)
3. The Fort Snelling Parking Lot (About 3 blocks – a shuttle will be running between this lot and Base camp from 9a-4p)
We’re glad you’re exhibiting and as always, we know that the 2020 SRF will be a great event!