On Tuesday, January 8, 2019…
Meet Your Summer Entertainers & Providers
If you plan summer activities, camps, field trips & tours for youth or adults… this will be a very productive “one-stop-shopping” event for you! In addition to the talking with many providers, experience Northern Star Scouting’s amazing new LEADERSHIP CENTER on the Base Camp campus (it just opened September 2018). Come anytime between 10am & 4pm… during your lunch hour, or for the entire day… expect an enjoyable time as you discover what these experienced professionals offer your youth and adults! Discover lots of “NEW” every year! New providers, new programs… and more!
Who: Talk summer programs with MN’s BEST providers, entertainers, and field trip reps in person!
Where: Base Camp Leadership Center
When: Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Time: 10am – 4pm
Free to Attend (Simply RSVP to let us know you’re coming…)
Free Parking (Scroll down for map)
Free Refreshments (Coffee, Tea & Hot Chocolate)
Click HERE to see photos from last year’s 2018 Summer Resource Fair!
Set Tuesday, January 8, 2019 in your calendar today!
This event is produced for:
– Educators – Planners of School Spring Field Trips
– Park & Recreation Staff
– Community Education Directors & Staff
– Library Staff
– Youth Organizations (scouts, YMCA, YWCA, 4-H, Boys & Girls Clubs, etc)
– Scout Leaders (boy & girl)
– Church Groups (all ages), and many more!
– Daycare Providers
– Tour Planners for all types and ages of groups
– Senior Center Directors & Staff
– Active Adult & Senior Organizations (retirement, fraternal, social groups, etc)
Bring your colleagues, too!
GET READY TO INTERVIEW MINNESOTA’S BEST PROVIDERS!
• Talk IN-PERSON & FACE-TO-FACE before you book.
• Win free field trips from exhibitors.
• We are NOT a booking agency. Work directly with performers or destinations you meet at this event.
SUMMER RESOURCE FAIR FREE PARKING DETAILS:
There are 3 FREE parking lots to use during your visit to the Summer Resource Fair at the Leadership Center…
1. The Base Camp Parking Lot (has been made larger to accommodate more cars)
2. Parking Lot 2 (just across the street from Base Camp)
3. The Fort Snelling Parking Lot (About 3 blocks – a shuttle will be running between this lot and Base camp from 9a-4p)
We look forward to seeing YOU at the 2019 SUMMER RESOURCE FAIR at Base Camp’s Leadership Center on January 8th!