TARGET FIELD TOURS • MINNESOTA TWINS
- Field Trip & Student Travel Destination
- Learning Through Baseball Education Programs
- Supporting MN Education Standards
- Summer Camps
- Group Travel Destination
SUMMER BASEBALL CAMPS
It doesn’t matter if your athlete is six and picking up a bat for the first time or 14 and is a top-level player, this camp will profoundly improve each player’s skills and ability.
At each Twins Camp session we use a progressive system of hitting, throwing and fielding. The curriculum is advanced to match the progress of the campers. Your athlete may not know it at the time, but he/she will learn movement patterns that we use at the very highest level and based upon the latest baseball science.
Drills are tailored to the experience level of the various age groups to create the best learning environment for everyone.
Go HERE to learn more about the MN Twins Summer Camps
LEARNING THROUGH BASEBALL
Curriculum-based school programs, field trips and educational tours of the renowned Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins and site of the recent 2014 MLB All-Star game.
• Learning Through Baseball • 11 curriculum-based programs in a variety of disciplines… art, social studies, environmental science, architecture, STEM & Science, and more, with programs that include:
– Mathematics at Target Field • Primary to High School
– Science at Target Field • Primary to Adult
– Environment and Sustainability at Target Field • Primary to Adult
– Architecture at Target Field • Primary to Adult
– Art at Target Field • Primary to Adult
– Katie Casey Tour: Women in Baseball History • Primary to Adult
– Heroes of Baseball: Who are your heroes? • 4th Grade to Adult
– Language of Baseball • 4th Grade to Adult
– Baseball on the Bench: Scorekeeping 101 • 4th Grade to Adult
• The Team Behind the Team • Sports marketing as a career • High School to Collegiate
Target Field Tours
Learning Through Baseball